Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Things That Should be Obvious to, Well, Everyone

  • Equality (in all senses of the word--use your imagination, broaden your mind)
  • Chemicals cause cancer
  • Chemicals are in cigarettes
  • Kindness and a smile can make someone's day that much better
  • Sunscreen protects your skin so in the future it doesn't resemble leather
  • Leaving a charger plugged in or a light on unnecessarily harms your home and mine (and I plan on living here for the rest of my life, don't you?)
  • Texting while I'm talking to you (especially in a restaurant) is rude
I hope this hasn't been too cynical or pretentious but I just thought I'd remind you of simple things you can do for yourself and others that are actually very easy and will benefit YOU and EVERYONE around you. So please, use your cigarette money to buy a bottle of sunscreen and walk those five feet to unplug that charger because your laptop is already charged. Oh, and please don't support Prop 8. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment